Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have severe adware problems on my computer, read details before answering?

I'm having severe adware problems, and it happen when I mistakenly downloaded ad program. This program generate lot's of ads on my computer. Then I know the source of the adds, when I go to control panel programs I see the program it's called ''advertisemen'', every time I try to delete it my computer says ''Error loading: the specific module could not be found'' but I know the program is on my computer because ads keep popping up and I used the best spyware and adware programs, like spybot destroy, lavasoft adware protection, windows defender, windows malicious software removal; and it still doesn't work. There is some other spyware that I can't get off my system like zeno assistant. I need some serious help and advise.



I have severe adware problems on my computer, read details before answering?network



Sorry about your problem. Because I am a volunteer doctor working in war zones I am required by law to keep my pc 100% from adware,spy-ware,Malware,dialers, trojans etc. etc.



Download, www.ewido.com now owned by www.avg.com. This program scans over 153,000 objects.



Or purchase for a one time fee with life time updates and new versions at no charge, Twister Anti-Trojan Virus. This is in my opinion one of the very best anti-virus/anti-spyware program. Comes from Beijing, China. And they don't play the annual fee game for every updates or new versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment