Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i put my virus protection up to date?

have just instal avst virus on my pc and i did the registration they've sent me my license to use it but on my computer is just keeping show me that is out of date how is it out of date i just put it today with the new license.



How can i put my virus protection up to date?ktm



It's most likely referring to the ''virus signature'' which are normally updated every day~It's a wild world out there and, new virus show every day. Some of the antivirus programs even update hourly..Nothing to be alarmed about, just set your update to automatic. You might check and be sure it's atleast daily..Smart move on your part to install the program.



At least 48% of computer user never bother to renew their coverage.



Good luck~!



How can i put my virus protection up to date?nortan



well..just look for the Word ''Up-Date' in the Menu,,,or try to go to the options,,,,,or use the HELP section
Open Avast control panel and click Help and see if it has ''Check for Updates'' or similar. Otherwise go to http://www.filehippo.com/ and look for the Avast update to the latest version.
right click taskbar icon



select updating



select program update



open settings and click update



set for automatic updating



  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  • actually make a decision
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment