Sunday, August 15, 2010

At times I am unable to access anything off of my desktop. Could it be a virus, though I have protec

It happens every week or so, once I shut the computer down for about 2 hours, it works fine. I have run countless scans, all showing nothing.



At times I am unable to access anything off of my desktop. Could it be a virus, though I have protection?norton internet security 2008



It might probably b due to over-heating.



At times I am unable to access anything off of my desktop. Could it be a virus, though I have protection?spyware removal



Make sure that your power supply and processor fans are functional. A slow processor fan can allow the processor to overheat eventually and lock up your system, or even shut it down. Take the cover off and see if the fan on top of the processor heatsink is spinning. It could be a video card problem too. Make sure that your card is secured in the slot on the motherboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment