Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have xp how do I restore my computer to how it was three days ago. I have one of those spyware off

I have norton and spybot but it still will not detect it. everytime I turn on my computer a get a sceen with you need to download spyware protection. Please help!



I have xp how do I restore my computer to how it was three days ago. I have one of those spyware offerings popfree spyware remover



you have to go into start, accessories and system restore will be there ... unless you made a restore point (or your computer did for you) three days ago you won't be able to restore it to that date but you will probably be able to restore it to a further date x



I have xp how do I restore my computer to how it was three days ago. I have one of those spyware offerings popktm



control panel/performance and maintence then upper left corner is restore.
go Start, Programs, Accessories, then System Tools.



There should be ''System Restore'' option there. Click that and then just choose the date you want to restore back to (which you want to be 12th May)
Let me ask, was your System Restore function enabled?



If so click Start %26gt; Programs %26gt; Accessories %26gt; System Tools %26gt; System Restore. From there, if it was enabled, you can choose from a point to restore from.
The pop-up you get is the spyware. If you can go to

No comments:

Post a Comment