Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need to know how to get virus off computer?

I know NOTHING about computers except how to get online. I do know it has a virus and is really bad for almost 2 weeks now. Please help!! thanx. I did run the protection thing and got all the tracking cookies off, but thats not the problem.



I need to know how to get virus off computer?computer repair



2 weeks is probably to late now as it would have spread. run you antivirus progran and scan your pc, it should quarintine it for safe deletion, but the damage may already be done and you may have to reformat you hard drive. I f you are not the full bottle on pc's then I suggest you take it to a shop and let them do it.



I need to know how to get virus off computer?free antivirus



install both of these programs then do a complete full scan



http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/



http://www.download.com/3000-20-10625067...
where is this virus?



what problem is it causing?



what system are you using?
update and run your virus software in safe mode, see windows help for safe mode, if that dont work download avg free ain't virus, update and run that in safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment