Sunday, August 15, 2010

My computer keeps freezing up and weird software keeps trying to download. What should I do?

I have virus protection software and adware monitoring, etc.



My computer keeps freezing up and weird software keeps trying to download. What should I do?noton



Agree with the first person do a full scan in safe mode, then come back with more details.



Like what Anti virus program %26 spyware programs your running.



I dont agree that you need to format your hard drive %26 start again



My computer keeps freezing up and weird software keeps trying to download. What should I do?stinger



Buy a Mac
My best suggestion would be :



1) Do regular maintenance such as ''Disk Cleanup''



It will help deleting all the unusable temporary files which are not appropriable for normal computer usage.



2) Open ''Command Prompt'' and type ''chkdsk'' to execute Check Disk command....later, restart your computer.



3) Try using the TuneUp Utilities 2007. (You can download it at TuneUp.com) It will help you a lot - for me, it has made several ammendments (repairing stuff - i mean) which are quite impressing.



Those are my perspectives as an experienced user and I hope it will help you.
You should boot into safe mode, run a FULL scan, for virus, spyware, and adware, if that does not fix your issue, you need to format your hard drive and re-install everything.



  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  • actually make a decision
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment