Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi.I was here about a keylogger on my computer.Thats been resolved or has it?Im not getting proper u

antivirus protection from microsoft.I run a Dell p4xp Professional(2003) with McAFee internet suite.I downloaded snoop-free and avanti browser.The keylogger tried twice to access my net,one through messenger and the other through avanti browser.I used to have site advisor plus but due to lack of updates,that bit the dust 2 days ago(duplicating macro virus),from a bulk mail getting in my inbox.Why is this happening?Ive written fifteen letters to microsoft about getting proper updates but they just say change your password and avoid mentioning anything about updates.I recieve a McaFee virtual technician and they take it away saying it will hurt my computer but its the only solution to get proper updates.Why is microsoft so against a virtual tech?Im to the point where I disconnect and sell all my gear and save 70$ a month.Security is at medium as well as privacy.Im running out of letters to type.Is there anyone who can help me?



Hi.I was here about a keylogger on my computer.Thats been resolved or has it?Im not getting proper updates forstinger



I'm confused,



If you are running 2 anti virus programs at the same time. Windows onecare ?/mcafee. Competeing antivirus programs are known to not play nice with each other. Pick one.



Who takes away your virtual tech? why do you need virtual tech.



It sounds like you need to also run.



adaware



http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-2007-Fr...



And search and destroy



http://www.safer-networking.org/en/



As for other problems you will have to relax and clarify

No comments:

Post a Comment