Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When I shut down my wifi connected laptop, it says other users are logged on to my computer.?

what is this? is my wifi being hijacked? if so, how do i check? or is it some sort of malware or virus? I'm not an idiot, i have encryption and all of the necessary protection.



When I shut down my wifi connected laptop, it says other users are logged on to my computer.?downloads



If you are in a network and are sharing files and printers with others in your home, this will show as others being logged on to your computer.



If you have encryption, then it's probably not a hijack.



Good luck,



When I shut down my wifi connected laptop, it says other users are logged on to my computer.?house call



could be that you switched user instead of logging in from scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment