Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do I need an anti virus protection if I am using win98 and I don't open email attachments?

The virus protection seems to slow down the computer,thanks



Do I need an anti virus protection if I am using win98 and I don't open email attachments?norton antivirus



go to majorgeeks.com



free antivirus



avg doesn't slow you down



Do I need an anti virus protection if I am using win98 and I don't open email attachments?security



E-mail attachments are only one path of entry for viruses. You still need an anti-virus and a firewall.
Sure, why not? Everyone knows that the only way to get viruses is by clicking on email attachments. If you don't do that, well, your never going to get infected with a virus.
You need anti virus no matter what OS you are running...viruses do not discriminate



  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  • actually make a decision
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment