Wednesday, August 18, 2010

People watching me on the computer?

I had hackers so I took my computer in to whip everything out lost everything and cost alot.And put a anti virus protection on with firewall etc.. all the bells and whistles. Yet they are back again when im playing poker they know whats in my hand and now how to play accordingly . I even went to a brand new site but they have found me again. Only thing I can think of is that a few times my anti virus protection says its being turned off temporarily doens't say why then goes off i have no protection they must come in then and when the virus gets turned back on. I'm getting fed up with the computer no sense keeping it if this keeps happening and I have no privacy. I also would appreciate if someone can explain how people can see me on my computer . There must be a gadget out there to watch and stalk people its very creepy.



Please help... Im fed up with keeping my computer its not worth it anymore if i dont' have my privacy.



People watching me on the computer?internet security software



You will need to do another fresh install to get rid and get yourself a NAT Router. This way you are anonymous on the internet. It works as a Firewall and will reject any unsolicited data. Without it you are open to any incoming packets and your IP address can be seen. Don't click on any links or attachments in emails unless you know the source.



People watching me on the computer?moto guzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment