Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have McAfee Internet security, do I need AVG or Avast Virus protection on top of that?

I just installed my McAfee Internet security suite for a year subscription, I used to have avast and AVG, but it seemed like my computer ran really slow with them all together, do I need them or can I get by with just McAfee?



I have McAfee Internet security, do I need AVG or Avast Virus protection on top of that?norton ghost



No. Only 1 Anti Virus solution installed and running. Having multiple solutions installed and running will cause false positives. Just use McAfee.



Go to your Control Panel, Add-Remove programs and make sure Avast %26 AVG are uninstalled.



I have McAfee Internet security, do I need AVG or Avast Virus protection on top of that?software



no you dont , mcaffee is all you need , its good enough , use



that security which has anti spyware , anti virus and firewall and smart browsing and you will be fine.
You only require one anti virus program on your computer at any time. If you have more than 1 program of different brands they can inhibit one anothers efficiency and slow your computer down as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment