Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is my computer protected when am usin firefox instead att yahoo browser?

i have att online protection but i use firefox sometimes and i want to know if my computer is protected with the att online protection when am using firefox instead the att yahoo browser



Is my computer protected when am usin firefox instead att yahoo browser?house call



I'm pretty sure you're protected. Like you, I use Firefox instead of Att Yahoo Browser. Haven't had any problems.



Hope it helps, JJ



Is my computer protected when am usin firefox instead att yahoo browser?matchless



Glad to help. Report It


truth is you are never protected running windows linux is, or maybe mac are potected but never windows even with the best AV and firewall I switched to linux a year ago and not so much as a hicup since

No comments:

Post a Comment