Friday, August 20, 2010

Windowblinds wont work on my computer.?

i downloaded and installed windowblinds on my pc.



but when i try to run the program it says ''disable protection registry and any anitspyware programs..how do i disable my anti-spyware programs?



and how do i diable protection registry? will my computer be harmed if i messed with anything in registry?



please help



Windowblinds wont work on my computer.?antivirus programs



Hi,



You should use '' NoAdware''. It's extremely effective.I came accross this software in PC World magazine.Featured as the top spyware/trojan remover.I don't have anymore problem with spyware,trojan,pop-up or computer viruses.Now, you can download and try for FREE.check it out here:



http://dwarfurl.com/e7769



Windowblinds wont work on my computer.?computer protection



It's hard to solve your problem without more information such as what version did you download. The trial version, or the registered version?



You should make sure you have disabled (usually in the system tray) any running anti-virus or spyware applications first if you are running into this problem.



If you still run into trouble, feel free to ask at the forums below, or send an e-mail to support@stardock.com.



http://forums.wincustomize.com/



  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  • actually make a decision
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment