Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is my computer infected?

I keep getting a pop up in the lower right corner of my computer that says my computer is infected. is there anyway to get rid of this without having to buy some anti virus protection or something along those lines?



Why is my computer infected?trojan



sorry, you need to have anti virus and firewall....that is if you want to have a computer.............I think yahoo has a free 30 day download...check out the downloads on yahoo and get rid of the crap that's already on your computer.



Why is my computer infected?abtuvurys 2005



Be careful. When you click on it, instead of removing viruses, it will download more. It is a common trick.



Go to http://www.filehippo.com/ and download one of the free anti-virus programs, avast, avg, or anti-vir.They are all good, but you can only have one anti-virus program running on your computer. Then download some spyware programs spybot search and destroy, and ad-aware.
This is Spyware. Normally an executable called wininstall.exe will be placed in c:\



In addition running in the background is an executable that is a mixture of letters such as dsfhjfhjdsgf.exe



This changes each time the executables are launched. Furthermore, startup links are placed in the registry.



  • dry hands
  • actually make a decision
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment