Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer says i have tons of viruses?

My computer says i have alot of viruses on my computer. I tried running two of my protections. One is norton anti virus and the other is Webroot Spy Sweeper. I was wondering if there is a good program out there so i can erase all of these and fast? not really expensive prolly less then 50$ or is there a program i can buy to completely wipe out my computer and just reboot it? thanks



My computer says i have tons of viruses?firewall



The BEST:



Kasper-Sky



Rated as 1st by many websites.



www.kaspersky.com



My computer says i have tons of viruses?husqvarna



Try PC-chillen its provided by trend micro , also try there free AV check its http://www.housecall.antivirus.com
download Superantispyware, its free and works great, with it run complete system scan, it will take about an hour, but will find and remove them, good luck
good for u, it atleast warns you that u are infected.......
thats adware on your browser, uninstall all your free add-on toolbars at add/remove programs or install an adware remover...go here their all free



http://www.filehippo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment