Friday, August 20, 2010

I need encouragement to remove my McAfee anti-virus protection and install SBC virus protection. Any

McAfee came with my new laptop and is very costly to continue. We have successfully used SBC protection on our home office computer. I understand that I must remove McAfee before downloading SBC. I just want to make sure and do it right so as to avoid virus corruption in the transition.



I need encouragement to remove my McAfee anti-virus protection and install SBC virus protection. Any advice?anti virus scan



Hello. My name is Ms. Dell and it is my pleasure to assist you.



To uninstall certain software from your computer, you simply perform the following steps:



Click on START then CONTROL PANEL then ADD/REMOVE.



There, you will see a bunch of items listed. Search for the one you wish to remove and single click on it, then right next to the software you wish to remove, click CHANGE/REMOVE and choose to remove the software.



Please be informed that McAfee is considered the BEST Internet security software. Would you believe me that I haven't caught a virus in 6 years since using McAfee? Well, it's up to you.



You have a blessed day.



I need encouragement to remove my McAfee anti-virus protection and install SBC virus protection. Any advice?ariel



McAfee is one of the worst.
goto add or remove programs and uninstall it.
Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment