Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to know if my computer has a virus of some sort and are there any free spywares you have in m

Well my computer internet sometimes doesn't work. The computer freezes. I had 2 virus protections: McAfee and Windows Live OneCare(both of those subscriptions have expired). Any ideas for free virus protection or any other ways to help?!?!?



I want to know if my computer has a virus of some sort and are there any free spywares you have in mind?antispyware



Yes use Avast which is free for home users, I sell computers to people and I understand at times why people dont want to spend $70+ on antivirus, I would much rather them put it into hardwear they are going to need and use.



I want to know if my computer has a virus of some sort and are there any free spywares you have in mind?best antivirus software



1) uninstall the expired subscriptions and anything else expired or not used...



2)download ccleaner and get all that extra stuff cleaned up



3) download avg anti virus, avg anti spyware, and ad aware se personal... these are free and work very effectively as long as you scan your computer on a weekly basis...



scan as much as you want... if you think weekly does not do it for you then do it on a daily basis... remember this is your computer and you need to take care of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment