Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you Crash Your Computer?

I know how to get everything back---but I need to delete it all first---I already have a virus. The problem is now all of these adds pop up for virus protection......I just want to start from stratch..Please help.....



How do you Crash Your Computer?free antivirus download



OOOH PICK ME PICK ME!! But, I am a lil confused ? Did you try a 'system restore'? Check out pcmagazine.com I have learned a LOTTA stuff in this magazine.



How do you Crash Your Computer?internet security



i know, sick ainit? LOL Report It


A powerful magnet will mess it up.
I use AVG and I was going to go into deep and a lengthy explanation of what to do, but ( hi how are u doing today? ) said it all and also said it well..so read what she said and do it..it will work



and I believe you must have a CD or DVD that came with your computer and re-do it after you get the virus off, but you will lose what you do not save on a DVD or CD, but get rid of the virus first.



have a great day



smile



good luck
I had a virus before too.
two ways, you can reboot the operating system or you can put it in the driveway and hit it with the car
maybe do something to the hard drive
You're going to have to perform a jihad on your computer by removing all your installed software on your hard drive then reformatting your hard drive by wiping it clean to DOD (Department Of Defense) standards (this should insure that the virus is removed). Once that's all complete, you can reinstall all of your software. I don't envy you, it's going to be a task, but it's cheaper than buying a new computer. If you'd like, you may want to take it to BestBuy and have their GeekSquad work on it for you. Good luck.
u have a home page hijacker of some kind here is how to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment