Friday, August 20, 2010

How to DVD's to Computer?!?

Right, I have pspvideo 9, a psp and a DVD. I put the DVD in the computer and rip it to my Computer (the protection/block is off it by now). But the film is in segments, it was in segments when I put the DVD in and it was when when i ripped it to my Computer, so when i've converted all the segments to MPEG (using pspvideo9) and import the videos to my PSP, I have to watch each segment on my PSP at a time! Is there a way to make the DVD segments into one film? Before or after converting the 'vob' files (on the DVD) to MPEG (for the PSP)? Please help me!



How to DVD's to Computer?!?anti virus software



This program will let you to join all your VOB files into one. After that you are gonna be able to convert it to MPEG.



http://www.download.com/Join-VOB-Files-T...



Hope it helps!



There 茫re 漏lose to 2 million 虐ndecided questions, please 漏hoose 楼OUR 尾est Answer!!



  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  • actually make a decision
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment