Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get rid of downloaded dirty pictures someone put on my computer while I was on vac.I need

I really need to get some free protection from this stuff how? also now I cant find the pictures again to get rid of them.I came across them by accident and was so angry I lost them.I need help asap.I am not good on computers at all. hard to understand some things



How can I get rid of downloaded dirty pictures someone put on my computer while I was on vac.I need free?anti virus



You could also download and install picasa and in 1 click it will find every single picture on any partition on every hard drive you may have in your computer. You can then delete them.



How can I get rid of downloaded dirty pictures someone put on my computer while I was on vac.I need free?auto protect



How about changing your password or activating a password such that no one else can long on to your profile.



The ''free'' protection begins from the user - do not allow people to use your computer.
Go to your explorer folders, do a search for any normal picture file and then delete the pictues. You do this by doing a search such as: *.gif, *.jpg, or *.bmp Those are the three most common picture types. Hope this helps! As far as further protection in the future, set strict filters on your browser and possibly get software to help filter adult pictures. Also, if you have XP, put a password on your computer and don't let they person use your computer anymore.
They have to be picture files, so they may be jpeg, gif or (not as likely) bitmap. The way you could look them up (besides going through all your files) is to get ''Download Manager'' on the screen. You may be able to do this by going to ''Tools'' and clicking on it. Another way to get Download Manager is to find a free wallpaper online, download that, and Download Manager will come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment