Friday, August 20, 2010

I keep getting pop ups saying that my computer is infected with a backdoor trojan.?

Theres a yellow triangle with a black exclamation point and it says System Alert: Malware threats. Then it says to click on the baloon to download malware removal software. But I have AVG and says that my virus protection is up to date and that 3 files are in the virus vault.



I dont understand if I have a trojan virus or not and what should I do.



Im really dumb when it comes to computers so ANY advice will be useful. Thank you.



I keep getting pop ups saying that my computer is infected with a backdoor trojan.?antivirus scan



Scan your PC with this to remove it. It does a deeper scan than most. Its free and safe to use.



SUPERAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware that other products miss! SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones.Easily remove over 100,000 pests such as SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, WinAntiVirus, AntiVermins and thousands more!



http://superantispyware.com/



* You will probably recieve several answers to your question. Whoever helped you the most,please come back and give that person Best Answer.



I keep getting pop ups saying that my computer is infected with a backdoor trojan.?computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment