Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can i get free virus protection for my pc?

i have trend mirco now on my pc do anyone know if that is a good protection for viruses i did have the free avg on my computer but when i downloaded bearshare i got a virus and had to go to a computer store and get it cleaned out because it corrupted my pc can anyone help me to find a good virus protection for my pc



Where can i get free virus protection for my pc?norton 360



AVG Free is the best anti-virus out there right now. Norton is total junk, uses up a lot of system resources and you have to pay for it. Avast is also a good free anti-virus. You can download AVG from the link below. There is absolutely no spyware and it is completely free.



Where can i get free virus protection for my pc?photoshop



The best Free Virsus software if http://www.clamwin.com



You get updates all the time. Rated #1 5 Major Online Computer Sites.
Note, that you can only use one antivirus program or you will have serious conflict. Remove any antivirus program that you now have. You can use two or three antispyware without conflict.



Here is an excellent free antivirus program from AOL, Active Virus Shield powered by karpersky Labs of Russia. Rated # 1 in the world for virus detection.



You will get auto updates every hour on the hour, plus the software has an excellent background scanner that really works in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment