Friday, August 20, 2010

Even after disabling firewall protection with Norton's help, I still can't open email atta

I have a new computer and the Norton's internet security package that came with it. When I try to open an e-mail attachment, I get the window showing papers moving from a globe to a folder. It never ends, however, and even twenty minutes later it's still going at it. As noted, I disabled the personal firewall, and it still didn't work. Any ideas on how to open attachments?



Even after disabling firewall protection with Norton's help, I still can't open email attachments. Any tips?spyware remove



turn off firewall is wrong, go to option and disable block dangerous attachement it will block all the attachement so disable it in norton



Even after disabling firewall protection with Norton's help, I still can't open email attachments. Any tips?virus protection



well, you have two choices. it's either your firewall that is blocking, or try going through your internet settings.
get rid of norton...we had it when we got our computer and had nothing but problems...get macafee
Norton is probably the most problematic piece of software you can install on your PC. It is a resource hog but even worse it does what it wants to do not what you want it to do, which in my opinion is very deceptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment