Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I test the strength of my password protections on my computers?

I am not sure if they are strong enough. How can I test them to see if a hacker can crack them quickly? I was led originally to understand that someone with a very fast computer could generate massive possibilities and hack into your computer no matter what you used!



How can I test the strength of my password protections on my computers?free spyware remobal



Try this



http://www.microsoft.com/protect/yoursel...



its not a brute force attack but it will tell you how strong your password is



How can I test the strength of my password protections on my computers?kawasaki



Use this Microsoft password checker:



http://www.microsoft.com/protect/yoursel...
ALL HACKERS... TEST THE ASKER SECURITY NOW!!!!
The strength of password depends on length, combination and life time.



The longer the better, do not use easily guessable passwords (such as names, date of births, words in dictionary, even simple scrambling of dictionary words/ names is easy to break).



Use a combination of alphabets, numbers, punctuations, small and caps characters etc.



Also remember to change it after some reasonable time.



Do not use same password for everything, since some programs or websites do not store passwords in encrypted form and some go to the extend of sending a confirmation email with password in it (which is disastrous).



  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  • actually make a decision
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment