Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I can only click on so many links before I have to reboot my computer. Why?

Ok... I click on so many links... not sure how many... anyways, after so long, nothing happens, and it seems like I can't even do anything on my computer without having to reboot first. Once restarted, everything is fine again, till it happens again. I've got antispyware, antiadware, firewall and antivirus protection, yet this still happens, and I can't figure it out. Can anybody help?



I can only click on so many links before I have to reboot my computer. Why?microsoft office



You might be exceeding your memory (RAM and virtual) causing your system to suffer a ''nervous breakdown''. If you can keep track of how many links you're opening you might get a better idea of your system's capabilities. And if you can install more RAM you'll most likely notice an increase in speed and efficiency.



plrr



I can only click on so many links before I have to reboot my computer. Why?norton antivirus



Just to be sure, I would go to http://www.infectedornot.com and run a TotalScan. That should detect every form of malware in your conmputer. It has more virus definitions than anything else, and it detects all kinds of malware (viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, etc.)



The site is safe, it is part of the new ''Infected Or Not?'' campaign. They let you try the new Panda Software tools (Panda NanoScan and Panda TotalScan) for free and, in exchange, they get to collect statistics about the level of malware infection on the web.



  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  • actually make a decision
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment